Oops! Please choose at least one role to apply for
Only the roles you can apply for are shown below.
Entertainers/Animators Needed for All-Inclusive Cancun Resort - Worldwide
All regions, Worldwide
6-12 Month Contract
• Responsible to participate and animate all daily activities including activities within
the swimming pool, on the beach and nightly entertainment activity.
• Must have minimum knowledge of different sport activities, such as aerobics,
volleyball, basketball, provide instructions and play.
• Excellent communication skills and natural enthusiasm is required for interaction
with resort guests on a daily basis.
Responsibility and professionalism are extremely essential.
• Care of personal image; observing moral standards, internal procedures of work, as
well as the house rules that are provided to you.
• Positive attitude and disposition to work as in a team environment.
• Working schedule will be from 09:00 to 17:30 and from 20:00 to 22:30 hours daily
with one night off (not mandatory) and one day off weekly.
Net Pay $6,422 MXP Monthly
Vacations 6 days annual
Medical government health care services
• House: Furnished share apartment off resort.
• Meals: Three meals daily.
• Day uniforms: 1 name tag, 3 t-shirts, 3 shorts/sport skirts.
• Night uniforms: Costumes, night theme outfits and your own clothes, dress codes by
FM-3 cost (migratory permission) will be deducted from your first monthly pay. as part of
our incentives after one year contract; the hotel will pay back the cost of the FM3
The Resort will not pay any air tickets or land portion, as part of our incentives and only
after one year contract; the hotel will pay a one way ticket to your home city.
We hope you agree to all of these conditions that are indicated in this document.
*Please note you will need to provide to immigration an original copy of your birth
certificate, an official picture ID, an official copy of your highschool diploma, an official
copy of a college diploma or fitness certificate if applicable.
Will you hire someone with visible tattoos? No, not if it is bigger than 10 cm.
How much taxes are taken off their pay? 28%
How much is taken for the employee saving plan? 1074.96 MXP per Month (you get this back and doubled at the end of your contract)
What meals are provided? Where do they eat? Yes all meals are provided within the
Are alcoholic drinks included or only non-alcoholic drinks? Only non-alcoholic drinks.
Is there laundry service for the employees? How often and what does it include? Yes, for uniforms.
Are they shared rooms? If yes with how many people? Yes with 1 additional person.
Do they have wi-fi or other internet access? Within the hotel yes, although off property it
runs around $40 per month which can be split with other roommate/s.
What about flight details? Do you pay for the flight home? Yes, we will pay for
flight home if employed for 1 year.
How does the employee get from the airport to the resort once they arrive in Mexico? I
will send someone to pick them up.
What documents do they need? Birth certificate, picture ID, school diploma and extras
diplomas (fitness certificates). All must be certified copies.
What else do they need to bring (clothing, swimsuit, uniforms, etc…)? Tennis shoes and
black shoes for the position.
Payment details: Salary, Accommodations, Meals, $ for return flightApplications to this casting call require:
- A phone number
- A profile photo
Any gender, aged 18 to 29 from any country
- Minimum Acting experience: No previous acting experience