Oops! Please choose at least one role to apply for
Only the roles you can apply for are shown below.
Crime victims who want to help others - UK
All regions, United Kingdom
Looking for inspiring crime victims who despite their own experiences, want to help others
I am working on a series of crime features about the innocent men and women who find themselves victims of serious crime but who use the experience to turn their own lives around to help others.
Examples I am looking for are:
* Families who lost a child to murder
* Wives/husbands who also lost their partners to murder
* Families who are coping with a devastating crime
* Families/wives./husbands who have maybe set-up a charity/self-help group to help other people
* WE CAN PUBLICISE ALL CHARITIES/HELP GROUPS
Please send all ideas - this is a very broad shout-out!
Payment details: NegotiableApplications to this casting call require:
- A phone number
- A profile photo
The owner of this listing has agreed to abide by the UK National Minimum Wage Act. Find out more
Inspirational crime victims wanted
Any gender, aged 18 to 99 from United Kingdom