Oops! Please choose at least one role to apply for
Only the roles you can apply for are shown below.
ArtsCulturex Launch Fashion Show Needs Models - Gauteng
All regions, South Africa
Ambitious Young and energetic Lady who loves modeling with a passion
At the Parks: Auditions and Registrations of traditional music artists and groups playing traditional instruments showcasing their talent. Crafters and Chefs will also register to participate in the monthly exhibitions and food shows.
At the Music Lounges: Auditions and Registrations where 44 models will be chosen, and 4 models will represent each of our 11 cultures at the Launch in February 25-26 in Tshwane, equally Performing Artists to perform and represent our diverse cultures at the Launch Fashion Show and other monthly shows.
Payment: 250 per hour
To showcase Diverse Traditional Fashion
Females, aged 18 to 99 from South Africa
- Modeling experience: Beginner, starting out - Part-time model - paid commercial work
- Height: 152 cm / 5ft 0in - 160 cm / 5ft 3in
- Weight: 55 kg / 121 lbs - 65 kg / 143 lbs
- Ethnicity: Black / African descent
- Skin colour: Black
- Eye colour: Brown
- Chest: 83 cm / 33 in - 86 cm / 34 in
- Waist: 81 cm / 32in - 83 cm / 33in
- Hips: 83 cm / 33in - 86 cm / 34in
- Hair colour: Brown
- Hair length: Medium
- Hair type: Wavy
- Dress Size: 8 - 10