Monster Energy is a global phenomenon and the # 1 selling energy drink in the USA. As a brand it is sinister, subversive and underground. Monster has launched all over the world and the Monster teams have a direct presence in over 50 countries with developed markets.
Monster Energy is looking for outgoing, energetic, positive, and responsible individuals to sample the product in a way that best represents the brand.
The Mobile Ambassador Team program is a national marketing program to:
• Generate Trial of Energy Drink products by consumers
• Communicate the brand message to consumers
• Assist with Lead Generation for Sales Division
• Develop and Strengthen Key Account Relationships
• Build Centers of Influence Network
• Support Sales efforts through event sampling
The program will employ casual Mobile Brand Ambassadors whom will have several roles and responsibilities including, but not limited to the following:
• Actively generate trial of our energy drink through guerrilla sampling
• Approach consumers who “need” energy and generate trial
• Distribute POS as required to consumers to reinforce brand loyalty
• Responsibly care for program materials and assets
• Punctuality: Ability to arrive on time and adhere to shift schedule
• Maintain the brand appearance and wear the Monster Energy uniform
• Ensure professionalism, exceptional communication, and proactive interactions with consumers
• Respond in a timely manner to MAT Leader or Marketing Manager
• Must be able to lift up to 20kgs when required
• Must be able to stand for long periods of time
• May be required to travel when necessary
All of these things are required to be considered!
APPLICANTS MUST BE OVER 18 YEARS OF AGE.
Full Drivers License is desirable, but not essential. Must be able to work Friday, Saturdays and Sundays.
If you are interested please reply with your resume/work history, recent photo, and why you would like to be apart of our Team.
If you can’t follow these instructions, then you will not be considered for the role.
Please note that, unfortunately, we will only be able to respond to those applicants who have been successful.
Location: Wellington, New Zealand
Payment details: $19 - $25 per hour
Applications to this casting call require:
A phone number
A profile photo