We're an investment backed company with high growth, a rapidly growing client base and team.
The positions of DSLR Videographer & Photographer are based in Edinburgh, the Lothians and Fife.
The freelance roles are flexible, designed to fit around your existing commitments.
We pay competitive rates and working conditions are excellent.
Key Roles & Responsibilities:
* Attend residential and commercial properties to create Property Movies as specified by Shoothome.
* Be an excellent ambassador for ShootHome and it's real estate clients.
* Video, DSLR and/or Photography experience required.
* Professional Photography and floor planning
Full training will be given.
* You need to have your own camera equipment and transportation (driving license and vehicle essential).
Salary & Benefits:
* Competitive, upon application and paid on a job by job basis.
Applicants should email a full CV with cover email explaining in 100 words why they would be a great member of the ShootHome freelance team.
All minors must be accompanied by a parent or guardian.
The owner of this listing has agreed to abide by the UK National Minimum Wage Act. Find out more
DSLR Videographer & Photographer
Anyone from Edinburgh, United Kingdom
- Minimum Photography experience: Amateur photographer
- Type of camera equipment: 35mm SLR/DSLR
- Located in Aberdeen, UK
- Joined August, 2013