Documentary Series Casting: I Have a Parent in Rehab - US
All states, United States
Documentary TV Series Casting for Teens and Young Adults who have Parents with Drug or Alcohol Addic
Do you have a parent who is currently away at a rehabilitation facility or struggles with a serious drug or alcohol addiction? Documentary TV series is looking to tell the story of 2-3 young adults ages 16-26 who are currently affected by parents with addiction problems.
If you are interested in having your story heard, please email us the following information:
- Your Name
- Your Age
- Your Town or City
- Which one of your parents is addicted
- How old were you when you realized this addiction
- How your parent’s addiction affects your daily and long term life.
- What changes and sacrifices have you made to help your parent?
- Who else lives with you and how the addiction affects them
- How are you currently trying to get help for your parent
- Are there any big choices or decisions coming up that you’ll have to make?
- What are your worries for your family’s immediate future?
- What are your hopes and dreams for yourself and your future?
Please be sure to include a photo of yourself and the best phone number and email address to contact you at.
We look forward to hearing your story.
All minors must be accompanied by a parent or guardian.
This casting call is for the starring role in a single episode of a documentary style reality series.
Any gender, aged 16 to 26 from United States
- Located in California, USA
- Joined April, 2010