|Modeling experience:||Full-time model - paid commercial work||
- Promotional Model/Brand Ambassador: True Playaz Car Show Toronto June 2010. Posed for photographs by cars and spectators wearing the clients logo. Distributed information to the crowds.
**Voluntarily jumped on stage when the rainy weather was dimming the crowds spirits.
Had the DJ Announce a True Playa model was going to be performing and to come down to the main stage, to catch the show.
Had the DJ set up equipment, and find several tracks.
Performed dancing, and got all of the spectators involved and attentive.
The crowd grew, and film crews set up to start taping, photographers were able to get crowd shots for marketing for the event.
I then went and gathered all other models individually to get up on stage and dance. Huge success!! The clients were beyond impressed and pleased with my spontaneity and take charge leadership skills.
-Promotional Model/Brand Ambassador: Model Recruiting, in Oakville Ontario. Managed a booth and promoted the Agency to spectators, collected their personal information to pass onto the client. Represented the agency as an existing Model in their roster as well as, promoted I.M.T.A in Los Angeles.
-Promotional Model and Brand Ambassador: for NicciLuLu.com online jewellery store, and SikRide Car and Promo company.
Modeled Accessories and Clothing for fashion show, walked around greeting and showing spectators jewellery and distrubted clients contact info.
- Brand Ambassador Miss Pakistan World Pageant: Distributed awards, bouqets, etc to winners, ushered and greeted guests, assisted judges with questions, and clean up.
- Promotional Model/Brand Ambassador: CSCS Booth Toronto Internationl Car Show. Distributed clients information to spectators, posed for photos wearing clients logo.
- PR Hostess and Promotional Model/Street Team Promo Rep: Avalon Nightclub, Toronto Promote by: online, word of mouth, flyering, on the street promotions, build a guestlist roster, attend each event maintaining a positive, friendly, professional attitude so as to boost the over all good experience patrons have while partying at Avalon. Motivate the other Models to pump up the energy in the club, and promote online as well as outside the club, on nights of events
-Barbizon Modeling Academy of Toronto Graduate,
- Trained Modeling Instructor at Barbizon,
- On Run-way Experience,
- Competed in IMTA-"Horray For Hollywood 2005" Convention in L.A California.(International Modeling & Talent Association)received numerous call backs, and invitations to move to L.A to start work.
- Competed in MIT 2005 Convention in Toronto.
-Photo Technique Commercial/Fashion,
-Runway Techniques (Formal/Informal/Trade Show), Model As An Actor,
-Presence & Public Speaking,
-Video Modeling & Overcoming Stage Fright,
-Participated in several Photoshoots,
-Hair & Make-up Model for a student of 'The Professional School of Make-up Artistry' of Toronto,
-Trained with Sean Cuffie of DLM Studios Toronto
- Participated and assisted in choreographing "The Matrix"- Runway Show, Runway Modeling, in Toronto.