06 Sir Duke
Group I am Assistant Musical Director (Get Into Groove) for performing Stevie Wonder's 'Sir Duke'
|Bass Guitar ability: ||Expert||Like to join a band: ||Yes
Influences: Michael Jackson
, Guns 'n' Roses
, Florence + The Machine
, Coheed And Cambria.
- Three international tours of Japan, Europe and Hawaii with the Hunter/Central Coast Wind Ensemble and Big Band.
- Fully competent notation reader in both treble and bass clef.
- National Tours and Competitions around Australia with continued success.
- Assistant Music Director of Function band Get Into Groove.
- Stylistic abilities range from Classical, Contemporary, Pop, Rock, Funk and many more.
- Acceptance into the University of Newcastle Conservatorium of Music for Bass Guitar.
- Multi-Instrumentalist - Trumpet and Bass (Both Electric and Upright).
- Experience in Musical works such as 'The Wedding Singer (2011)', 'Oliver (2012)', 'The Jungle Book (2010)', 'They're Playing Our Song (2011)' and 'Working - The Musical (2011).