Modeling experience: Part-time model - paid commercial work
* Catalogue model for Kara Boutique Designer clothing.
* Several TF shoots, Sports/fitness/fashion/lingerie/casual etc
* Shoot with Rod Ashford (2 Front Novel Covers) - The Lord and the Wayward by Lady Louise & The Viscount and the Virgin By Annie Burrows.
* Shoot for book publishing project about Peters Williams life in photography. Due to be published mid-end 2010. Book title - Williams Sittings
* Selected for the last 15 girls for MCN girl of the year
* Grid girl for F1 live at the vue cinema in London.
* Ken Hall International solo and sidecar MX motoX show. Promoting Pulse Racing/DB Honda
* Red Bull Pro National Finals Motocross show. Promoting Pulse Racing/DB Honda
* Babes and Boys 2011 calendar (Real Jobs) Miss June....Also published in News Of The World paper.
* Model needed with good body and skin for the O Spa London massage training videos.
* Promotional work – Motosport shows, Casino nights, Shot girl. From 2008 onwards
* April round 1, British Superbikes - Superstock 1000. brolly/grid girl for Mike Goodfellow. Brands Hatch.
* May round 2, British Superbikes - Superstock 1000 brolly/grid girl for Mike Goodfellow. Oulton Park.
* Mud Monsters 2012 Calendar Shoot. Miss October.
* Clear Step Braces Website and Brochure.
GENERAL TV EXPERIENCE
I have shot an Advert for Sky TV advertising a mobile phone service showing on 4 Sky channels. This is advertising ONLY for the on the Babe channels. No nude or topless involved! The advert was shot in the style of the music video (Call on me) by Eric Prydz. Its basically girls in skimpy gym wear carrying out Aerobics.
Shot a Daim Bar Viral Advert with the 90s singer Anthony Kavanagh. I played the boxing Ring Girl.
I am able to do my own hair and make-up. My Mums a hairdresser and my Sisters a Make-up artist so they have taught me well.I would not be prepared to carry out Pornography/Adult entertainment or nude. Implied nude would be OK depending on assignment!