• Singer/songwriter and most importantly excellent live PERFORMER!
• Interested in cruise ship positions, singers residencies abroad, international tours as a backing singer, and international tours within a choir/ensemble.
• I'm also interested in session work as a vocalist, theatre positions and I'm keen to join a band that's exciting, vibrant and has a strong work ethic.
• Versatile voice and style.
• Experience working as a lead singer in various bands with different genres, as well as working as part of a choir and music/vocal ensembles.
• Quick learner, highly motivated, and give full commitment to any project I embark upon.
• A graduate of Goldsmiths College, University of London. Bachelor in Popular Music Studies - successfully majoring in Performance and songwriting.
• Influenced by singer/songwriters and performers such as Burt Bacharach, Diane Warren, Stevie Wonder, Alicia Keys, Michael Jackson, Mary J. Blige, Chaka Khan, Ella Fitzgerald etc.
This member will no longer be able to contact or interact with you.
You have been blocked by this member.
You have blocked this member.
Whoops! You must select a category.
You can only edit this recommendation once.
Select the relevant types of work. Your recommendation will appear on their profile.