The search has begun for the first Miss Black Africa UK 2012. We are looking for a lady that will be committed to using her position and influence to better the lives of others, promote awareness to the plight of the less privileged, be prepared to contribute to the development of her community and most of all be a great ambassador and role model for young Africans in the UK.
The Pageant hopes to groom African Queens as great Ambassadors for humanity, advocating for the needy by carrying out projects in the UK and Africa. The pageant redefines the African woman as a leader and a vital partner in the development of Africa and the world.
1. Be at between 17 years and at most 35 years of age.
2. Be of Black African Descent( Southern, Eastern, Western or Central African).
3. Speak at least one of the following languages: English, French, Portuguese.
4. Hold a passport with a valid visa covering the time of the event.
5. Reside in the uk during the period of the event.
6. Fulfil registration formalities and agree to the pageant terms and conditions.
Free Brazillian Hair extentions for a whole year
Free make up for a whole year
Receive training on walking and ettiquette from a top UK model coach and model.
Studio Photoshoot worth £1000 with an award winning Photographer
Website worth £1000! -Your own Professional website showcasing your photos and activities during your reign.
Get to attend major functions with the founder as VIP and the opportunity to network,meet celebrities and famous faces
Free custom made Gown by an Award winning UK Designer
Be the face of a UK fashion couture for 2012
The front cover of The Miss Black Africa calendar!
Appear on Talk shows and other TV appearances
You will be given coverage in different publications and online Magazines
Most of all, you will be the face and ambassador of Miss Black Africa UK
An opportunity to work with selected charities through creating awareness and fund-raising
All minors must be accompanied by a parent or guardian.