Photography Studio Assistant with basic make-up skills - London
An exciting opportunity has opened up for a pro-active studio assistant to join a family run creative portrait studio in West London specialising in baby and family portraiture.
We are looking for an enthusiastic assistant with a can do attitude and excellent English communication and people skills to work 1-2 days a week with at least 1 day on the weekend.
- Assisting the photographer with helping babies to smile
- Assisting with editing photos on the computer
- Tidying the studio at the end of the day
- Providing basic makeup to clients occasionally
Skills / Qualifications / Experience Required
- Patience with babies and families
- Can adapt to the studio’s way of working
- Basic computer skills
- Excellent communication skills
- Friendly & warm personality
- Excellent time management skills
A great role for someone who loves babies and has lots of energy!
Payment: £50 per shift
Photography Studio Assistant
Any gender, aged 18 to 99 from London, United Kingdom
- Located in London, UK
- Joined December, 2011