An exciting opportunity has opened up for a pro-active studio assistant to join a family run creative portrait studio in West London specialising in baby and family portraiture.
We are looking for an enthusiastic assistant with a can do attitude and excellent English communication and people skills to work 1-2 days a week with at least 1 day on the weekend.
- Assisting the photographer with helping babies to smile
- Assisting with editing photos on the computer
- Tidying the studio at the end of the day
- Providing basic makeup to clients occasionally
Skills / Qualifications / Experience Required
- Patience with babies and families
- Can adapt to the studio’s way of working
- Basic computer skills
- Excellent communication skills
- Friendly & warm personality
- Excellent time management skills
A great role for someone who loves babies and has lots of energy!
Payment: £50 per shift
The owner of this listing has agreed to abide by the UK National Minimum Wage Act. Find out more
Photography Studio Assistant
Any gender, aged 18 to 99 from London, United Kingdom
- Located in London, UK
- Joined December, 2011