Harbour City FIlms is one Australia's leading natural wedding film services.
We have received enquiries interstate and need to fulfil the need of our clients.
We are looking for highly skilled camera operators who have the following:
1) Your own DSLR equipment (e.g. 5D Mark II, III - or better / equivalent) + own lenses.
2) Your own sound (lapel) equipment
3) An eagerness to film weddings and other social events - e.g. birthdays, engagement parties etc... - hours can be as long as 14 hours
4) Polite, professional and approachable personality
5) Own car - to meet and drive to clients' locations for work and appointments.
6) Honesty and flexibility.
7) Compatible to work with co-camera operators and photographers
8) Respectable to cultural, civil and various wedding settings.
9) Own insurance coverage - if you don't have one but are good, we can inform you of some insurance services that may help you - or you can get your own.
If you have your own stedicam equipment, that's a plus, but not essential.
You will be responsible to communicate with the head Harbour City Films' office in Sydney.
Payment details is provided upon being considered.
Suitable for film student graduates or those nearing completion
Suitable for professionals
Suitable for camera operators who have experience.
Suitable for camera operators who have filmed documentary work
Harbour City Films has been running for over seven years - we are leaders in natural cinematography -
We HIGHLY request for female camera operators, as well.
We need camera operators from the following states, especially:
New South Wales (outside Sydney)
We have enough camera operators for Sydney -
You must provide examples of your filming work - it doesn't have to be a wedding, but that will help, if you have shot one.
If you are good, BUT you don't have your equipment, and if we really wish to have you, we can provide an equipment arrangement. This is on a rare request, though.