|Acting experience:||Previous paid speaking roles||
|Australian||UK Cockney||UK English||USA California|
|USA New York||USA Southern||French||Maori|
• Accents: American Standard, Brooklyn, Cockney, English, French
• Dancing: Ballet, Ballroom, Contemporary, Flamenco, Hip Hop, Jazz, Tap
• Professional skills: Actor, Dancer, Extra, Model, Musical Theatre, Prof. Singer, Voice Artist
• Singing: Blues, Choir, Jazz, Musical Theatre, Pop.
• Singing Range: Baritone
• Sport/Athletic: Aerobics, Athletics, Basketball, Boxing, Cycling, Fishing, Golf, Ice Skating, Martial Arts, Pilates, Rock Climbing, Roller Blading, Rowing, Rugby Union, Snow Boarding, Snow Skiing, Soccer, Squash, Surfing, Swimming, Table Tennis, Tennis, Touch Football, Volleyball, Yoga
• Can portray the following cultural backgrounds: Asian, Caribbean, Chinese, Eurasian, Filipino, Hispanic, Indonesian, Latino, Maori, Pac. Islander, Polynesian, Samoan, Singaporean, South American, Spanish
• Age Range: 18 – 29
TRAINING & PROFFESSIONAL DEVELOPMENT
• Nicholas McMahon Vocals
• The Film Space course in Screen Acting with Aleksi Vellis - current
• 16th St, short course Lee Strassberg and Susan Batson sensory work
• 16th St, short course in Alexander Technique
• APO Arts Academy Associate in Music Theatre Graduate under the tutelage of Nick McMahon (W.A.A.P.A) and Steven Wheat (W.A.A.P.A)
• Dance World Studios Associate in Applied Dance (Techniques and Performance) Undergraduate
• The National Theatre Drama School - Acting 1
• 2012 COLES DOWN DOWN AD - Featured role - butcher, customer, team member.
• 2012 ABC - Time of Our Lives - Featured role of "Pub Friend"
• 2011 Ensemble actor/dancer/singer in The World Goes Round Musical by Kander and Ebb - An APO Arts Academy production
• 2012 'Visions' - short film. Role of "Daichi" - Directed by Sean Dobra and Produced by Emma Wilson