|Folk||Jazz||Latin American||Rock & Roll|
Rolling Entertainment - Roller-skating performer and dancer regularly performing in Corporate Events
Phillip Island Moto GP 2011, Globe of Death stunt girl
The Australian Lady Gaga and Rihana Tribute Show, Dancer
Fashion + Aid event at Crown Casino
´Daniel Diorio´s Globe of Death´Stunt girl, Ravensburg Winter Circus, Germany.
"Candyman", Melbourne season, extra ensemble
Elle Mcpherson Intimates Launch, Myer Melbourne CBD
• Season 3 of SO YOU THINK YOU CAN DANCE Australia top 100 week finalist.
• June 2009 to September 2009:
Choreographer, Dance Captain and soloist dancer for "Circus Rakmer", touring Brazil.
• August 2008 to June 2009:
Soloist and chorus dancer in “Gypsy Moon” – A “Dion And Randal Production” at the “Sheraton Grande Walkerhill” in Seoul. Choreography by Supple Nam.
• 2008: Danced at many corporate functions including the Australia Post Ball with Sonia Kruger, choreographed by Dana Jolly, and the Honda Asimo “Live and Unplugged” National Tour.
• 2007: Dancer for P&O Australia’s “Pacific Star” Cruise Ship. Choreography by William A. Forsyth.
• 2005-2006: Danced at many corporate functions for choreographers including: Robert Sturrock, Sue-Ellen Shook, Andrew Hallsworth, and Alana Scanlan. Companies include: Loreal Keristaste, Sony, McDonalds, Harley Davidson, Target, Lorna Jane, Razza-Matazz, Samsung, World Vision, and others.
• 2005: Selected to perform self –choreographed dance solo at the Victorian Arts Centre in “Top Acts” as part of the “2004 VCE Season Of Excellence”.
Have taught at numerous dancing schools around Victoria for all levels and ages, and in a variety of styles: jazz, tap, ballet, contemporary, lyrical and hip-hop for the past 5 years.
Ballet training in the Cecchetti Sylabus. Passed Advanced exam with ´Honours´.