Acting experience: Previous unpaid speaking roles
- UK English
- USA California
- USA New York
- USA Southern
I have performed in Highschool Musical Onstage in 2007 (touring around London), where I played the role of Taylor infront of a number of massive audiences.
I have performed in numerous productions in school, highschool, college, university and CYTO (arts school in Croydon). During one performance at uni I had to strip down to my underwear onstage infront of a large audience as part of the message that we were portraying; questioning the "perfect body".
I also have experience in acting for camera; I've helped out in other people's movie projects where they have casted me to be a main character or one of the lead roles in their short film or project.
However I am always willing to learn new skills and techniques so that I can develop myself and become a better more versatile actress.
Friends describe me as outgoing, unpredictable, playful, random, easy to talk to, good company to be in, friendly and approachable. But I also know when to be serious and work hard.
Tasha-Marie Bourne, 20, Croydon, South London.
Modeling experience: Part-time model - paid commercial work
For more pictures of me check out www.modelmayhem.com/tashamarie21
Facebook: Tasha Marie
I am based in Croydon, South London.
- I was booked as a catwalk model for Flame Modelling Agency's Eco-Design Fair Fashion Show in London in June 2009.
- I had been booked to do two fashion shows during London Fashion Week, modelling in My Only One and Myia designs, September 16th and 19th.
- I have been booked as a catwalk model for UK Fashion Workforce fashion show in London on September 26th.
- Booked for the Valmont Club Catwalk Show in Fulham, January 21st 2010, February 25th 2010 and May 20th 2010. All above fashion shows was to model garments from upcoming designers.
- Have been an extra in a Twenty Twenty music video, July 2009.
- Dancer/extra for a Lace music video, February 2010
- Walked in music and fashion show Time2Network, a community networking event in Brixton, August 2010
- London Fashion Week September 2010 at Movida, Valmont and Jalouse in Central London
- Redbridge Carnival music and fashion show, modelling for Joey Bevan from Pointed brown Shoes in performance for Bollywood star Sofia Hayat, September 2010
- Black Business Awards including fashion show, hosted by Analeise from Britain's Next Top Model. October 30th 2010
- Hollywood glamour fashion show November 6th 2010, modelling for Joey bevan from Pointed Brown Shoes
- Various charity fashion shows and events throughout 2010-2011
- Various test shoots including shoot for AfroDivas magazine wearing Ara Jo 2011 collection
I'm UK dress size 6 (30-24-33), I am 5ft8 with beautiful distinctive features. I carry myself elegantly in heels and am proficient in runway and photoshoot experiences.
My body frame fits all clothes types including high fashion, highstreet fashion and skimpies! I am photogenic and have succeeded in editorial photoshoots too. My face holds make up well so my look is versatile - I'm like a blank canvas so paint me!
I take direction well but also use own initiative, and I'm confident on camera. I have a commercial look but CAN BE EDGY! I believe myself to be out going and bubbly. I'm fun and easy to work with and my passion for my work is so enthusiastic I love every little detail.
I'm eager to improve & add to my portfolio, I am well spoken so I can also do commercials. If you like my look please contact me either on my model mayhem profile or by my email.