Previous paid speaking roles
- UK Cockney
- UK English
- UK Posh
- USA New York
- USA Southern
*Amechiana. Short film. Role: VOICE of Amechiana the AI robot. Dir. Adam Morgan.
* Midnight Prayer. Short film. Role: mother. Aeterno Entertainment. Director Thomas Ratcliffe.
* The Box. Short film. Role: Detective Inspector. Directors Tim Wright & Darren Burrows. Studio84.
*The Charmer. Short film. Role: nervous date. Director Christopher Brown.
*Spring Cleaning. Short film. Role: wife. Inward Productions. Dir. Tarun Jasani.
*The Diary of a Victorian Milk Maid. Short film. Role: milk maid. Production Co. All That Malarkey. Dir. Mark Curwood.
*Onify app advert. Role: ditzy customer. Production Co. Simply Thrilled. Director. Jack Delaney.
*Silent Connection. Short film. Role: blind woman, Dir. Ed Brooks and Eddie Weller.
* Xmas Night, Rancour & Spite. 48 hr film festival challenge. Role: lead. Dir. Louis Brough.
* Viking trailer. Role: Brynhild. Dir. Charlie Voltaire.
* Romeo & Juliet. Role: nurse. Theatre. Currently rehearsing. YCP Theatre Productions.
* Leah. Short film. Role: Mum. Written & directed by Dylan Rana. Post production.
* Endurance Doors commercial. Role: Homeowner. Wallbreaker Productions. Director Luke Winter.
* Mental Health Awareness campaign for The Royal Mail. Linney Create Marketing Agency. Director Felix Taylor. Producer Micaiah Dring.
*'Cursed', Trailer. Role: Aunt Eva/witch. Written & directed by Michael Keeling.
* 'The Search', short film. Role: teacher. Director Christopher Tharratt.
* 'The Birthday', student film. Role: wife.
* 'James', short film. Role: voice of abusive mother. Confetti Studios. Written & directed by Merryn Rae Peachey.
* 'Lester Clayton', music video. Role: cheated on wife. Dir. J.Millar.
* 'Duality' Short film. Roles: Lauren & Molly. Rough Cut Productions. Director Thomas Chapman. Post Production.
* 'Pulled Apart by Horses', music video. Role: wealthy Russian. Director Lewis Cater. Zebrafish Productions.
* Street theatre for Kelham Industrial Museum. Role: Victorian pickpocket. All That Malarkey Theatre Company. Director: Mark Curwood.
* The Goo Goo Dolls, music video. Over and Over. Role: smoker. Directed by Sophie Elizabeth Black.
* 'Aurora' trailer, role: fairy. Written & directed by Louis Brough.
* 'Deathface' & 'The Life of Lucy', role: nympho psycho wife. Written & directed by John W.T.
* 'Trent-Side', role: Dr Lowry & demon. Written & directed by Charlie Delaney.
* 'Being Dead', role: waitress. Written & directed by Kieran Edwards, Confetti Studios.
* 'A Mother's Love', role: mother. Created and directed by Crash Taylor.
* 'Raymor', role: executive. Created and directed by Jack Booth, SkyStone Entertainment.
* 'Faith in Families Adoption Agency', Internet advert. Role: Parent (Lesbian couple), 'We are Caravan' Production Co.
* 'TV Set', Role: mother, Pauline Quirke Academy screened at Cineworld. Director Laura Yates.
* 'Frank Unfettered', short comedy film, Written and directed by Mark Curwood.
* Agelast, role: woman of ill repute. Devised and directed by John Bradburn.