Previous unpaid speaking roles
Annie has a broad range and experience.
Strong improvisational ability, natural comedic skills and timing.
A strong expressive singer, able to belt confidently with a diverse voice suiting a number of genres including musical theatre.
LAMDA (100% Distinctions) - Speaking of Verse & Prose, Devising and Mime, Solo Acting - to Grade 8, Gold Medal
Singing (Musical Theatre) all distinctions and recd. results of Final Grade 8 Musical Theatre Singing LCM - Distinction.
GCSE Drama - Grade 9
Confident with animals and animal handling.
Irish, Cockney, English, standard, London, Scottish, South, South London, Southern England, West Country
Accents (North American)
Comedy, Commercials, Film (Professional), Theatre (Professional), TV
Rowed competitively at Schools National level.
Has also learnt and enjoyed, Harp, Ice skating, Golf, Horse riding, snow mobile and dog sledding
Charity work within school to raise money and support our sister school in Africa and with the HCPT trust looking after disabled and disadvantaged children and young people, having just travelled to France as a volunteer helper.
- "Lucy Pevensie " in The Rose Theatre Kingston's original professional production of 'The Lion, The Witch & The Wardrobe' 2014/15 - musical theatre.
- 2012-2014 Drama Festivals: 11 Gold Medals, 12 Silver Medals, 2 Bronze Medal.
- School Drama Student of the Year (Junior) 2014
- Ealing Speech & Drama Festival 2014 - Junior Aggregate Acting Cup.
- Ealing Speech & Drama Festival 2013 - Adjudicator's Choice Award.
- Richmond Performing Arts Festival 2013 - Junior Drama Cup.
- Kingston Speech & Drama Festival 2013 - Simmonds Trophy and Haymead Award, and invitation to perform at awards evening.
- LAMDA Cup 2013 Notre Dame School.
- Notre Dame School inter-house Drama Competition, winning team, + personal award for 'Best Contribution to a Team'.
- Winner (in team of 3) of Shakespeare in Schools Festival's National Marketing Award (Junior) 2012.
- Ealing Speech & Drama Festival 2012 - Commendation and invitation to perform in Summer Commemoration Concert.
- 'David Garrick Award' 2012, at Step on Stage Academy of the Performing Arts.