Previous paid speaking roles
- UK English
- UK Posh
- STAN Docuseries [PAID SPEAKING ROLE - RE-ENACTMENT 2020]: After the Night -on Stan. Seen in episode 1 from 13.30 mins and episode 4 from 6 mins.
- Indi Feature Film [PAID LEAD 2021]: Painkiller directed by Nick Smith - currently being composed. Due to be completed mid-year 2021.
- Short Film [FEATURE SPEAKING ROLE 2021]: Immortal directed by Lawrence Murphey - Viewing upon request
- Music Video [PAID LEAD 2020]: Bout You, By Charlie-Moon Meader. https://fb.watch/1jiD8FcX8Y/
- Music Video [UNPAID LEAD 2021]: Love Anymore, by D-Vine. https://youtu.be/YvSx0R4fqn4
- Music Video [PAID LEAD 2020]: Those Nights By Chatters. https://youtu.be/JZmhlPDg1_o
-Music Video [PAID LEAD 2020]: Drive Me Home by Jake Reeve.
- Music Video [PAID LEAD]: Maybe it's Something Else by Chatters.
- Wedding Cinematography [Bride]: Cinematography by multipix. Link to film - https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=pVq89y9Iy6A&feature=share&fbclid=IwAR25vePjJNcA-F3QRQb-yYjflP4KwWEO2LV26dAv3R1xiJX-TrO-FKmQLjk
- Music Video [PAID SUPPORTING]: Shout Down The Silence by Jeremy Harris. Character: Police Officer. Featured at these times of the video: 0:32, 0:48 - 0:58, 3:10, 3:56 - https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=6BtBAR22t18
-Music Video [PAID LEAD]: That Bitch by Skrazie.
-Short Film [LEAD] - The Midnight Hour by Curtin University. Character played: Le-Fay, a hippy witch who is on a TV show and conducts a staged seance. Enters mid-way into the film.
- 2013: Unpaid theatre - Cinderella through Murdoch Theatre Company. We showcased it to the public with 3 matinee's and 4 day shows over a period of 3 days. I played the role of an energetic and clumsy sidekick to the main evil master.
- 2008 - 2012 i was part of a high school drama program. We performed plays to 13 different schools at the end of every year then 2 shows mid year to the public. I played various lead roles throughout. Such as a zani in a comedia de late play and a powerful female tribe leader. During this time I also completed a week long summer acting workshop with NIDA.