Want to join our motley crew? Check out our current job opportunities below or
email your CV to email@example.com.
We're looking for talented .Net Web Developers who crave the challenge of delivering dynamic content to millions of users. Come and join a small, tight-knit team working in a funky Central Wellington office with a Startup culture. The features you build will reach millions of people around the world.
We have some great features to build, and need excellent people who can contribute to our product development process at by:
- Talking to our product people and the wider business to translate user requirements into excellent experiences for our users
- Writing tidy, well-formed code (HTML, CSS, C#, T-SQL) that other developers won't balk at the idea of maintaining
- Contributing to conversations about tools and processes that create a happy and productive development environment
Your skills and experience:
The nitty gritty. You'll be an awesome fit as a developer at StarNow if you check these boxes:
- Are familiar with MS SQL Server
- Can talk about tools and techniques for writing robust software applications that run fast over the web
- Are the sort of person to roll your sleeves up and get stuck in - you're more interested in shipping a great product than getting precious about who-does-what
- You're open and honest - quick to celebrate your wins, but quicker to admit and fix your mistakes
- You're enthusiastic about working in an agile, cross-functional environment - we're big on iteration and on direct, face-to-face conversations to get things done
StarNow launched in 2004 and is the leading auditions and jobs website for actors, models, dancers, musicians, and more. We have a global presence and over 4 million members worldwide, and we've got a great office on Allen St in Wellington's happening Courtenay Quarter. We have the feel of a startup with a foosball table and coffee machine, with the vision and drive of a company already proving itself on the world stage.
Sound like your dream job? It is!
Show me less