Previous paid speaking roles
creative and multifaceted - Professional actress since 1995, Professional voice over and dubbing artist, Assistant Producer and Coordinator for artistic, cultural, social and events and projects. An early achiever, she began working at the age of 7 as an actress and model in the advertising industry, in Curitiba-Paraná, Southern Brazil.
I grew up dedicating myself to theater, dance, singing and music; and it was in this environment of interpretation that i was exposed to the role of cultural producer, not only for theater but also for cinema, television and events. It was in this rich and cultural atmosphere that i fell in love with the art of creating and managing projects and entertainment events.
Graduated in “Performing Arts” from “Casa de Artes de Laranjeiras” - CAL / RJ, and in “Social Communication – Journalism” from "Tuiuti University of Paraná" - Brazil, and postgraduate degree in Art Production and Culture Management from "Pontifical Catholic University of Paraná" – Brazil.
I wish to work as an Actress and/or Cultural Producer of Artistic Events, productions for theater, cinema, tv, dance and performance and also with voice over and professional dubbing.
Professional actress since 1995, with DRT.
· 2012 - Laços Delicados - Direction: Silvia Monteiro, Teatro Mini-Guaíra - from April 25 to May 6 and May 23 to June 30 - Curitiba - Paraná
· 2000 - The Witch who was good - by Maria Clara Machado - Musical by João Luis Fiani - Teatro lala Schneider,
· 1995 - Chicago 1930 - João Luis Fiani's Musical - Lala Schneider Theater, October
With the Lanteri Group he made the "Passion of the Christ" in the role of Salome, and in ballroom performances by the "Marie Antoinette" Academy, prof. Jaime Arôxa.
Experience in production of costumes for amateur and professional theater in Curitiba.
Receptive Producer, at the Theater Festival of Curitiba, 97/98/1999.
Experience in ballroom dancing and body language.
Participation as an actress in feature films;
“Harrow" - Brisbane - 2008
"Confiscated Goods" and "Girls from ABC", by Carlos Reichenbach - 2004;
"The Force of a Desire", by Paulo Morelli - 2003.
"The Prince" by Ugo Georgete - 2002;
"Tropical Dreams", by André Sturm - 2002;
In the feature film "Narradores de Yavé", by Eliane Caffé, 2004, she studied internships at the Department of Art, Costume Design.
Participation in the novel Methamorfoses - Record / 2004; and SBT's novel "A Pequena Travessa".
Dubbing, in the novel "Olhos D'Agua", character Filomena, Bandeirantes network / 2004;
He played the role of "Attitude", in the children's "The World of Whys", but also lends the voice to animation "Eagle Vitória" in 3D, also of the same project.
• Local Production of Monólogo Homem da Silva, with Actor Sérgio Pardal, for the Theater Festival of Curitiba 2017
• Author and Producer of the book of erotic poetry V-Nus, through the Law of Cultural Incentive of the City Hall of Curitiba, released at Livraria da Vila, São Paulo, in 2005.
• Experience in producing costumes for amateur and professional theater.
• Receptive Producer, at the Curitiba Theater Festival, 97/98/1999.
• Teatro Tablado and Performing Arts for the Arts House of Rio de Janeiro-CAL-1994
• Social Communication-Journalism / Tuiuti University of Paraná-2000;
• Graduate in Art Production and Culture Management by PUC / PR - 2017.
• Navitas English School – General English Intermediate - 2018