Company Name: Cyber Theatre Ltd.
London, United Kingdom
Managed and produced film projects
- Select the project’s writer, secure the necessary rights and initial financing, and supervise the development process
- Select the key members of the creative team, including the cinematographer, unit production manager, production designer, and principal cast.
- Participate in location scouting, and approve the final shooting script, production schedule, and budget.
- Supervise the day-to-day operations of the producing team, providing continuous, personal, and usually "on-set” consultation with the director and other key creative personnel
- Consult personally with post-production personnel, including the editor, composer, and sound editor staff.
- Consult with all creative and financial personnel on the answer print or edited master