Previous paid speaking roles
- New Zealand
- South African
- UK Cockney
- UK English
- UK Posh
- UK Scottish
- UK Welsh
- USA Boston
- USA California
- USA New York
- USA Southern
An Infantry Veteran and security consultant with a combined 20 years of operating in hostile and austere conditions.
Injured whilst conducting security duties in Iraq in 2013, I am now a left arm amputee.
As an experienced trainer, demonstrator and coach I have developed confident skills in delivering structured professional performances.
Now in my second year as a supporting artist and actor, I have appeared in a number of feature films as military personnel, injured soldier, businessman, politician, security officer and bodyguard.
I have worked for a range of supporting artist agencies including - MFS, POP Casting, Mad Dog, Casting Collective, 2020, Piece of Cake, Slik Castings.
I am now looking at the next exciting opportunity to expand my portfolio of work in to 2016.
• Management and training - gained a reputation for being a trusted team manager and trainer in a military and private security capacity. With a proven track record of motivating, training and guiding teams through effective coaching, delegation and leading by example.
• Organisation - in-depth organisational and planning skills, which include managing workloads, preparation and planning of, team training, briefing on critical information, contract compliance and client satisfaction.
• Security Expertise - broad experience of security operations and training development gained through service with the British Army in Northern Ireland, Iraq and advisory training for Afghanistan. Subsequently operated at an international level as a Security Consultant within the Middle East.
1. Operational Team Leadership (Hostile Environments) Advisory
2. Training and Development of Security Personnel. Advice on Continuity Modern Conflict.
3. Security Assessment, Operational Planning and Coordination
4. High Profile and High Risk Security Consultation
5. Enhanced Marksmanship Instruction
6. TRiM, Practitioner