Looking for In-School Workshop Facilitators in SA
As a workshop facilitator, you will have access to our online jobs board where you can apply for the workshops you are interested in running. The workshops are allocated on a first come, first served basis so the more you check the board- the more you can earn!
We ask that our facilitators have:
• Knowledge of the lesson plans and workshop information before they facilitate a workshop- no reading off the script!
• Willingness to travel for work (travelling to locations more than one hour from the CBD will be compensated)
• The ability to teach multiple disciplinary workshops including: cultural dance workshops, science workshops, and virtual reality.
• Good correspondence and reporting pre-and post-workshops
• Experience working with children between the ages of 2.5-15 years
• Ability to think on their feet and keep the client happy within the workshop regulations to ensure that the workshop quality is always high.
• High organisation skills – especially with scheduling and e-mails.
Looking forward to hearing from you if you’re interested!
Paid - $135 per half day, $230 per full day
Thank you for your interest, please let us know your telephone number AND email address, so we are able to contact you ASAP
Edited 13 May 2019
In-School Workshop Facilitator
Anyone, aged 18 and over from South Australia, Australia
- Located in South Australia, Australia
- Joined March, 2014