Love Corn Regional Brand Ambassador - Manchester
1. Fearlessness- you’ll need to be ‘hands on’ and hustle to get the outcome you want.
2. The ability to work independently and take initiative.
3. Gift of the gab- personable and chatty!
Top 3 key responsibilities
1. Merchandising visits in London’s key Tesco, Sainsbury’s & Boots; ensuring we look amazing on shelf, plenty of stock and understanding basic sales data to see which stores need to be prioritised.
2. Building fantastic relationships with store managers and staff.
3. In store demos to promote the brand and drive sales.
Top 3 advantages of working for the company
1. Develop sales, marketing and business development skills.
2. Be part of the UK’s fastest growing snack brand.
3. Long term opportunities for the right person.
Top 3 ways a candidate can be successful in this job?
1. Organisation, preparation and planning.
2. Use your initiative and think outside the box; hustle
3. Be innovative, think up new ideas that can help the business grow revenue.
Paid - £10 per hour
Regional Brand Ambassador
Driving preferred, but not required.
Hours available may vary due to promotional season and priorities - will be needed especially over the summer months.
Anyone, aged 18 and over from Manchester, UK
- Located in London, UK
- Joined August, 2017