London Based Producer Required
Our artist in question has been listed in the esteemed "Ones to watch in 2019" by the Independent, has been UMA nominated and been supported by the BBC as well as much much more. So this is a really great opportunity for the right producer to work with someone who is on the cusp of breaking through in the industry in a big way.
They have their own "off pop" style, which draws inspiration from the edgier side of pop music which is influenced by multiple genres.
As well as offering this opportunity, we are also very pleased to offer studio space in London, free of charge, to the right person to work in.
What this means is that in the times that you are not working with our artist you will be free to use the studio whenever you need to.
The skill set that we are seeking from the right creative individual:
- Must have high level production skills
- Studio experience
- Acomplished at playing one or more instruments
- Ability to work quick and efficiently within a DAW (Logic Pro X, Ableton Live,Pro Tools etc)
- Acomplished engineering experience (recording, vocal comping, mixing)
- Arrangement skills
- Ability to work to briefs and deadlines
This may suit either an up and coming or established producer looking for the right artist to work with and looking for studio space to work in.
We would want someone committed for initially 6 months, preferably based already in London or someone looking to move to London within the next month.
If this great opportunity sounds like something that you would be interested in and you have the skill set that we are looking for, then please do not hesitate to apply!
Please ensure you have your previous work on your profile or simply send us a link so we can take a listen.
Looking forward to hearing from you!
All the best.
This job is unpaid
The owner of this listing has agreed to abide by the UK National Minimum Wage Act. Find out more
- Acomplished producer (production, instrumentation, vocal production, arrangements etc).
- Acomplished in engineering (recording, vocal comping, mixing etc)
- Able to work within a studio enviroment
- Acomplished in playing one or more instrument
- Efficient and able to work within a DAW
- Able to work to briefs and deadlines
Anyone, aged 18 to 30 from United Kingdom
- Producer ability: Expert
- Located in London, UK
- Joined November, 2012