Presenter for an Event (North Shore)
I need a good presenter for:
1. Introducing the chief guest and the main speakers.
2. To declare the sequence of events.
3. To assist the attendees.
The total stage time of the presenter will be about 15 to 20 minutes.
HEIGHT: preferably not more than 5'5"
ENGLISH ACCENT: preferably American accent.
If done well, you may get an opportunity to conduct other events and as well as national (and possibly international) travel for other events.
Audition / Rehearsal / Production datesAs required.
Presenter and Event Coordinator
- Must be very soft and pleasant speaking with high level of mannerism.
- Have respect for people with chronic medical conditions, diverse cultural background.
- Have wittiness and ability to respond to surprise questions and spontaneous situations.
Anyone, aged 18 to 50Apply now
- Located in New South Wales, Australia
- Joined May, 2019