They’ll also be opportunities to take on corporate events, such as shopping centres, VIP clients, Christmas light switch on’s and more.
No experience necessary, full paid training provided!!
- MUST be completely free over the weekend
- Must be able to drive
- Must be extremely reliable
- Reliable with a positive, fun personality
- Must have (or be willing to purchase) a loud speaker system and mic
- Previous performance (acting, dancing, singing etc) or modelling background ideal, as is previous experience working with children, but not essential.
- Payment is £80 for a two hour party, paid in cash
- Expenses paid!
- All party supplies & costumes are provided
- Potential earning of up to £320 a weekend
- Fun team nights out with regular competitions
- Flexible hours to suit you
- Paid training
This is a great opportunity to earn cash with flexible hours, while honing your performance skills! Contact us for more information.
Audition / Rehearsal / Production datesASAP
Fixed price of £80 - £80 for a two hour party
Expenses paid - stock, post, costumes etc
The owner of this listing has agreed to abide by the UK National Minimum Wage Act. Find out more
Princess party entertainer
Female, aged 18 to 30
Applications closed 9 July 2019.