Gaffer Wanted for VCA Graduate Short Film
- Logline: A lonely immigrant mother and her Chinese-Australian daughter struggle to understand each other. They reunite for Chinese New Year but the daughter brings home a partner - a bubble tea.
- Requirements: We hope you are innovative, committed, collaborative as we believe lighting has almost infinite permutations and variations being part of writing with motion.
- Filming location: Melbourne
- Shoot dates: August 8 ~12
Audition / Rehearsal / Production dates1. Shortlist: July10 ~ July 19 (Contact by Email) __________ 2. Audition: July 22 ~ July 25 (A folder will be created for every auditionee to communicate the schedule and provide supporting materials, etc.) __________ 3. Lock off the makeup designer/artist: July 26 (Confirm via email) __________ 4. Production Meetings: July 27 ~ August 6 ________________ 5. Shoot dates: August 8 ~ 12 ________________(Feel free to contact us for further information)
This job is unpaid - As this is a student film, the role will be unpaid.
Expenses paid - Travel reimbursement and food
Chief lighting technician
We value your role in establishing mood and tone as well as contributing to the representation of the characters.
Anyone, aged 18 and over
- Located in Victoria, Australia
- Joined June, 2019