Videographer For A Radio Station
We interview interviewees and have intense debates and jokey topics every week.
We need a videographer to come and shoot these fun and serious moments.
This job is unpaid - Student, Work experience
Expenses paid - Travel
The owner of this listing has agreed to abide by the UK National Minimum Wage Act. Find out more
Would like a videographer to shoot our radio show on Tuesdays.
Looking for those who wants experience and put their work out there.
- A keen eye for detail and a critical mind.
- Edit and make a 2hr clip into a 20-30min video with all our debates and interview for YouTube.
- Creativity and a passionate interest in film and video editing.
- Patience and concentration.
- The ability to listen to others and to work well as part of a team.
- A high level of self-motiva
Anyone, aged 18 and over
- Camera Crew ability: Beginner, Intermediate
- Located in London, UK
- Joined July, 2019