Singers for European Resort Team
Entertainment Working period: August 1st - November 15
• experienced in singing – modern, mainstream and English songs
• willed to work in an international Dance & Performance Team
• excited to give group fitness lessons at daytime
• passionate about being on stage in the evening
• living & working in an international environment with colleagues from around the world
• providing full social insurance, flights, accommodation and meals
• paying 925€ net/ month
Entertainment is our job- You must be friendly and open minded to talk with the guests.
During the breakfast, lunch and dinner the entertainers are with the guests as well.
Singers are well chosen from all over the world performing 6 variety shows (45 min) in 2 weeks.
Singers are responsible for daily fitness wellness activity (Aerobic, Pilates, Step Aerobics , Zumba....) each singer has 2 or 3 (45 min) classes.
Communication with the guests - In the evening (after show) program, such as parties or live music, you are communicating and dancing with the guests. Singers are also responsible to create atmosphere during this time. The last part of the day is the disco. All entertainers are joining the disco together with the guest. The day finishes at 00.30
Audition / Rehearsal / Production datesAugust 1 - November 15th
Paid - Flights, accommodations, meals, insurance & 925€
Expenses paid - Flights, meals, accommodations and insurance
Singer with EU Passport
Anyone, aged 18 to 40
- Vocal ability: Backing vocals, Lead singer, Classically trained
- Singing styles: Pop, Classical
- Located in British Columbia, Canada
- Joined March, 2018