1. Experience in producing picture perfect marketing content for a consumer focussed e-commerce business.
2.Knowledge of how to produce engaging, relatable and persuasive content.
3. Ability to successfully shoot, produce and edit video and photography. Knowledge in Lightroom, After Effects, Photoshop, Premiere Pro
4. Experience producing video content- adhering to tight deadlines.
5. Excellent photography and post-production skills, attention to detail and sound understanding of content and video production from conception to delivery.
As videographer you will be working closely with the creative director and the CEO. You will be sitting within the branding team, working to deliver exceptional video and product photography to ensure this brand stands out against the rest!
Skincare infused cosmetics that enhances your natural beauty. ENHANCED, NEVER MASKED!
Cruelty-Free & Vegan
This brand has big plans for the future. We want to build long term relationships that will last throughout 2019/2020.
Audition / Rehearsal / Production datesShooting will be on 31st October
Fixed price of £300 - 2 hours
The owner of this listing has agreed to abide by the UK National Minimum Wage Act. Find out more
-Excellent videographer/photographer skills - Excellent attention to detail and is able to direct well
Anyone, aged 18 and over
- Photography experience: Photography student, Part-time professional (paid work)
Applications closed 1 November 2019.