- experienced in water sports like surfing, sailing & waterski
- licensed with VDWS certificate
- excited to work in an international Watersport Team
- excited to support our guests regarding to health & safety and water-sport operations
- passionate about being with guests at the beach
- in excellent health and have a superb general fitness level
- good swimmer
- flexible to work worldwide (Italy, Greece, Spain or Turkey) & available for full season from April - November
- You must be friendly and out-going as you will be socializing with the guests.
- During breakfast, lunch and dinner, entertainers are with the guests in the common restaurant areas for all meals.
- Water Sports Entertainers are running a high-quality water sports program and courses.
- Water Sports Entertainers will be maintaining and hiring water sports equipment to the guests.
- To run the program, practical experience of water sports is a must. For surfing and sailing, we expect the Water Sports Entertainer to have a VDWS sailing and/or surfing license, a VDWS Instructor license is a bonus.
- Water Sports Entertainers are responsible for the guests safety during their program. This means that they are supervising and rescuing guests with hired equipment. A first aid certificate (no older than 2 years) and a bronze lifesaving certificate from DLRG or equivalent are required.
- When not running the program, the Water Sports Entertainers are running the water sports equipment hire system and organize the administrative work associated with the water sports facilities.
- To satisfy their remit, the Water Sports Entertainers have founded practical knowledge to perform maintenance and repair of the equipment.
- A marine powerboat license is an advantage for a Water Sports Entertainer but not required.
- Ideally, the Water Sports Entertainers do not only speak English but also German and other languages fluently.
If participating in the regular evening program, such as parties or live music, Water Sports Entertainers support in socializing and dancing with the guests and also take parts in shows. The last part of the day is the disco. If Water Sports Entertainers are supporting in the evening program, they are joining the disco together with the guests. The day finishes at 00.30
Original dates (subject to change due to COVID-19)TBC
Paid - full social insurance, flights, accommodation and meals and 825€ net/mth
Expenses paid - full social insurance, flights, accommodation and meals - covered up front
Water Sports Instructor/Entertainer
Anyone, aged 18 and overApply now