Location: worldwide flexible
Working period: April - November
• experienced in performing as a DJ for an international audience
• able to adapt your style to a mixed audience following our concept and guests
• with min. basic knowledge in light systems and performing as a Sound & Light for showcases & productions
• passionate about setting a scene for different style of parties & daytime activities
• motivated to organize and run the daytime business due to TUI MAGIC LIFE standard
• worldwide flexible & available from April - November
The entertainers must be friendly and open to talk to the guests. During breakfast,
lunch and dinner the entertainers are with the guests.
DJs/ Sound & Light Entertainers are chosen from all over the world and perform on 6 days a week.
The Sound & Light Entertainer is responsible for setting the scenes in daytime and evening, preparing the shows with regards to Sound & Light System and taking care of material & equipment in use.
Every day after the show, there is a party or live music where you will perform for our guests. DJs are responsible for creating a great atmosphere during this time.
Ideally, they do not only speak English but also German and other languages fluently.
Communication with the guest - In the evening program, such as parties or live music, Sound & Light Entertainers are very present and communicating with the guests. The day finishes at 02:00 a.m.
Original dates (subject to change due to COVID-19)April - November 2020
Paid - paying 825€ net/ month
Expenses paid - full social insurance, all flights, accommodation and meals
DJ - Sound & Light Entertainer
Anyone, aged 18 to 52
- D.J ability: Intermediate, Expert