Applications are now closed
Check out these similar auditions & jobs...
Second Unit DOP Wanted

Second Unit DOP Wanted

New South Wales, Australia
Listed by View details

We require a Second Unit DOP for our independent Australian feature film. The film is basically 95 percent completed, we need a passionate DOP to help us out finish the remaining 5% pick up shots.

The film has guaranteed distribution with a company in LA. Unfortunately, due to the budget, we can offer a minimum pay plus a deferred payment contract.

You will be part of an incredible project and a friendly team.

The successful applicants will be contacted and you will be sent the film trailer along with the IMDB link etc.
We look forward to sharing this journey with you.

Audition / Rehearsal / Production dates

TBA

Job payment

Paid - TBA


2nd Unit DOP

2nd Unit DOP

Anyone, aged 18 and over

Applications closed 12 March 2020.

Listed by Sign in for details

Previous audition:
NSW Actors and Extras for TV Commercials, TV Series & Feature Films

Next audition:
UK Based Models, Influencers, Hostess, Stewards Wanted

Listing created: 7 March 2020
Applications closed: 12 March 2020
Casting #1066204