Monday 3:30- 4:30
School in Crickelwood
Tuesday to Friday 3:30 -4:30
School in Neasden
Main duties will include:
• Planning and delivering sessions
• Coordinating and delivering high standard of coaching
• To assist in the delivery of skills development, drills and small sided games in accordance with the objectives of the programme.
• Act as a role model and mentor
• Establishing teams and representative opportunities for participants
Candidates must have experience working with children and young people (preferably in a sports programme setting), a minimum Level 1 coaching award and a DBS check. This is a part time position.
· Special Instructions: This is an excellent opportunity to progress within a dynamic and growing company.
If you can please provide a CV with a covering letter.
Audition / Rehearsal / Production datesEvery Monday 3:30- 4:30
£20 per hour - Monday 3:30- 4:30 [candidate will be on our payroll]
The owner of this listing has agreed to abide by the UK National Minimum Wage Act. Find out more
Street dance teachers
Enhanced DBS is required
Anyone, aged 18 and over
- Dance styles: Bollywood, Breakdancing, Contemporary, Disco, Folk, Hip Hop, Jazz, Latin American, Rock & Roll, Tango, Tap
Applications closed 15 October 2020.