As part of this project you’ll have a casual interview over the phone/Skype and chatting about your dating experiences and stories.
We have already interviewed 50 women from around the world, including models, influencers, actresses, lawyers, musicians, students... an incredible group of women. Now we’re looking for more great women like you in Sydney.
These interviews are pre-screening for a documentary/online resource about dating that we will be filming in Sydney in the coming weeks.
The interviews will involve giving your opinion and preferences around first dates, as well as sharing a few stories about your own dating experiences. All the women interviewed so far have said it’s easy and more fun than they expected!
About the project:
- The documentary content will be overseen by psychology professors who are world renowned experts in the field of dating and attraction
- Filming will be done by Tiny Giants Co in Sydney in the coming weeks (depending on Coronavirus lockdown restrictions)
- The project is focused on dating, connections, and relationships
You will be:
- A woman between the ages of 18 and 32.
- Single or in a relationship
- Located in or around Sydney
- Have had dating experience, or at least one first date, in the last three years
- A good communicator
- Have some interesting stories, experiences, or perspectives
- Enjoy helping people become better versions of themselves
The rate for phone interviews will be $50 per hour, with interviews expected to go for 1 to 3 hours.
If you’re selected for filming, you will also be paid for your time.
Interviews will be commencing within the next week.
Please apply quickly as this opportunity will close once the scheduled interview times have been filled.
Looking forward to having you on this project!
Audition / Rehearsal / Production datesInterviews commence April 14th. Filming in the following weeks (Coronavirus restrictions pending).
$50 per hour
Expenses paid - Any costs you incur for filming - accommodation, travel, food etc. (agreed upfront)
Female interview participants
Female, aged 18 to 32
Applications closed 23 April 2020.