Looking to get into Presenting?
Thinking about launching a YouTube channel but don’t know how to get started?
Already a Presenter but need more success and to get seen by top producers?
Do you have a business and need to create online content?
Every Saturday in May at 10am (GMT), TV Training’s director Brian Naylor will be running a FREE virtual and interactive training session on Presenting for TV, Video and Radio.
· Techniques to make your presenting look natural, engaging and super confident
· What makes a good Presenter & How to avoid common mistakes
· How to make your brand stand from your competition
· Working on Live TV and in a studio
· Self-shooting & equipment to use at home
· Platforms to upload your videos, creating a YouTube channel & using social media
· Running your business virtually & creating online content
· How to create a show reel that stands out and gets you work
· Radio Presenting & Podcasting
· Valuable advice on finding work, marketing yourself, finding an agent and making industry contacts
Plus, all attendees will receive FREE membership to our presenters’ members area with exclusive video content, events, community networking area and interviews with industry experts including producers, directors, agents and presenters.
· What you can be doing on lockdown to accelerate your career as a Presenter
· Q&A session and open discussion
This is the BEST way to access professional Presenter training, support and guidance and as a bonus in the comfort on your own home.
Brian has worked in TV for over 20 years as a Presenter, Director & Producer. Prior to this Brian worked as a cruise consultant training light entertainment staff in communication and performance skills. For the last 19 years has been running TV Training Academy and is regarded as one of the top presentation and communication skills coaches in the UK working with big brands including BBC, Microsoft and Virgin and has trained the likes of Duncan Bannatyne and Charlie Brooker.
We only have limited places for this informative and interactive training session.
Sign up via the link when you click apply and you’ll be sent details along with your link on how to join us.
Audition / Rehearsal / Production datesEvery Saturday in May at 10am
Paid - WIN - Live virtual and interactive training session
The owner of this listing has agreed to abide by the UK National Minimum Wage Act. Find out more
WIN - Live Virtual & Interative Training Session
Anyone, aged 18 and over
Applications closed 31 May 2020.