Working with our Content Team, the successful applicant will be tasked with fronting a weekly show on FGR TV, where we look back on the week and preview the upcoming game.
Key responsibilities include:
- Present and host the weekly FGRTV programme.
- Conduct pre-recorded and live interviews with senior club officials, players and staff.
- Record additional voice overs for certain segments.
The candidate will have the following:
- A deep understanding and love of football.
- Experience in presenting/hosting or journalism.
- Confidence and experience of broadcasting live, as-live, pre-recorded or in front of a live audience.
This is a freelance role, so hours and work days will depend on the timing of the programme which will be agreed prior to filming.
Paid - Dependent on experience
Expenses paid - Travel to and from the stadium (if required)
The owner of this listing has agreed to abide by the UK National Minimum Wage Act. Find out more
A deep understanding and love of football. Experience in sports presenting/hosting or journalism. Confidence and experience of broadcasting live, as-live, pre-recorded or in front of a live audience.
Anyone, aged 18 and over
- TV presenter experience: Previous paid TV presenter roles
Applications closed 24 November 2020.