We are on the hunt for a fun studio co-host to join Erin and Stella creating skits, games and laughs on what is set to be the biggest season of What Now, in it’s 40th year!
Key tasks and responsibilities
- Contribute to the creative meetings & script process each week.
- Present live links to camera from studio.
Work with the field director to present skits and song parodies.
- Attend Voice Over sessions.
- Take direction from producers and directors.
Skills and experience
- Excellent communicator.
- Confident on camera.
- Ideas machine.
- Outgoing & funny.
- Highly organised and ability to work ahead.
- Great understanding of our Maori and Pacific heritage
Sound like you? Then get yourself in front of camera and show us!
Audition / Rehearsal / Production datesAs one of our presenters you’ll be working Tuesday through to Friday and then of course Sunday morning. The role is Christchurch based and is fixed term for 43 weeks.
What Now 2021 Presenter
The Presenters on What Now are the heart of the show. As a presenter you will need to be engaging, funny, highly creative and able to relate to a family audience with ease.
Anyone, aged 18 and over
Applications closed 30 November 2020.