You will be required for all dates in December; 6th, 13th, 18th, 20th, 21st and 22nd.
08:00 hrs to 12:00 hrs- 4 hours a day.
Your main responsibilities will include:
• Creating a memorable experience for all guests.
• Walking around to each table during the event with our elves and mascot.
• Handing out one present per child (socially distanced).
• Posing for socially distanced photos.
• Wearing our professional Santa costumes.
You must be friendly, bubbly and stay in character at all times.
This role will be fun and rewarding whilst being paid at per hour. Hourly rates can be negotiable for right candidate.
Santa’s safety along with our guests is our main priority. Strict social distancing measures will be in place and all guests over 11 years wear be required to wear a face mask unless exempt. We are only able to sit a maximum of 6 guests from the same household per table. There will be sanitation stations available throughout the venue.
£12 per hour - 6th, 13th, 18th, 20th, 21st, 22nd
The owner of this listing has agreed to abide by the UK National Minimum Wage Act. Find out more
Santa needed for popular family restaurant
Male, aged 25 and over
Applications closed 4 December 2020.