Production Type: Motion capture for use in animation
Production Genre: Action
Project format: Motion capture data
Shooting Studio: Silverwater, NSW, 2128
Compensation: Shoot Day $750 for 8 hour day, and $187.50/hour overtime. Fee is to include any transportation costs, purchase rights to performance, management fees and gst.
- Only professionally experienced actors, please.
- Actors must have a show reel, please provide a link/s ideally showcasing action or weapon handling scenes
- Motion capture suits will be provided on the day
- TV acting experience.
- Light stunt-work experience (hits and falls).
- Motion Capture Experience
How to apply:
Please send through show reel links that you feel are suitable for this role description.
Only a select few will be contacted to submit an audition.
Please also advise your availability on the above dates
Audition / Rehearsal / Production datesShoot Dates: Thursday 17th December, Tuesday 5th January or Thursday 7th January TBC
$750 per day - ABN invoicing
Body Type: Average/Athletic Build Character Type: Serious, strong, athletic Dialogue: Pre-recorded, will be acting to an established soundtrack.
Female, aged 25 to 35
- Height: 170 cm / 5ft 7in - 185 cm / 6ft 1in
- Acting experience: Previous paid speaking roles
Applications closed 12 December 2020.