Cream Photography. Bristol.
Please do not apply unless you can provide a website link to an extensive portfolio of wedding photography.
Cream Wedding Photography needs freelance wedding photographers to shoot weddings in Bristol, Bath, Swindon, Cardiff.
Must live within a 40 mile radius of Bristol.
Pay £25 per hour + mileages. No post production, admin, or organising for you to do. Will suit established wedding photographers who would like to fill up spare dates in their diaries.
- Experience of shooting your own weddings - minimum of 15.
- Portfolio of at least five weddings you have shot.
- Able to demonstrate a creative approach to contemporary wedding photography.
- Fully digital including backup equipment.
- Excellent communication skills including good spoken English.
- A polite confident manner.
- Legal right to work in the UK.
- Able to prove you have self employed status in the UK.
Must have your own Public Liability Insurance & Professional Indemnity Insurance and own transport.
License: Driving essential.
£25 per hour
Expenses paid - Travel
The owner of this listing has agreed to abide by the UK National Minimum Wage Act. Find out more
Anyone, aged 18 and over
Applications closed 1 May 2021.