Your role would include (but by no means limited to):
• Uploading to our YouTube page
• Curating our playlists
• Posting on social media/promo
• Scouting for new artists
• Asset creation
• Day to day administration
• Apply for grants, government and lottery funding.
• A love for the music (lo-fi hip-hop, Underground UK Hip-Hop + more), and an interest in the goings on/activity within the industry
• Ideally previous experience with Adobe Suite (Photoshop, After Effects)
• Knowledge of the workings of Spotify & YouTube (and other DSPs is a plus!)
• Strong social skills (there’s a lot of social interaction with artists on daily basis)
• Strong organisational skills (the ability to work on multiple projects concurrently with different deadlines and needs)
• Ability to work independently once an idea is proposed (once you’ve learnt the ropes you’ll gain a fair amount of autonomy)
The nature of the work means you’ll need to be dynamic and flexible, as the day to day work encomapsses a very diverse range of different things all running alongside each other.
• Previous experience in a similar role.
• Specific knowledge of UK Hiphop/Grime/Rap/AfroBeat etc
• Driven to pursue a career in music
• Confident with relationship building.
Unpaid – this is a collaboration opportunity - Candidates should ideally live within an hour of our main studio office. Which is based in Sutton, Surrey.
Expenses paid - travel expenses and a £5 food allowance for everyday attended.
Collaborations should create mutual benefit and are usually amateur, student or 'Time for Print' projects.
All advertisers agree to abide by the UK National Minimum Wage Act and are responsible for defining the nature of their production and any payment requirements. Find out more.
Anyone, aged 18 and over
Applications closed 7 May 2021.