We require an actor to feature as a news anchor/online presenter in this test shoot. The output will be shared as a best in class example of how to execute the content piece, to broadcast networks and influencers around the world. Not aired for commercial purposes.
The actor will be required to deliver lines to camera confidently in an energetic and engaging manner, as if presenting a TV or YouTube show, and to react believably to comedy cues.
- Any gender or ethnicity.
- Aged 20 - 35.
- Actor to be able to present with confidence and humour.
- Speaking part experience required.
- Professional presenting experience preferred.
- Location: Studio, Loughborough.
- Date: 3rd June 2021.
- Duration: Half a day.
- Payment: £200.
- Media placement intended for internal corporate and production use.
- Scale of production: Single camera set-up with skeleton crew.
- Wardrobe is not provided. Please bring one suit and wear casual clothes.
Audition / Rehearsal / Production datesShooting will be on 3rd June
Fixed price of £200 - 30 day payment terms from receiving invoice. Half day.
The owner of this listing has agreed to abide by the UK National Minimum Wage Act. Find out more
Actor/Presenter for Newsreader Role
Anyone, aged 20 to 35
- Acting experience: Previous paid speaking roles
Applications closed 9 June 2021.