- Shooting people and B roll
- Music video shoots (preferred but not required)
- Past examples of work (REQUIRED)
- 4K Camera (preferred but not required)
- LED Lights (preferred but not required)
- Drone ( HIGHLY preferred but not required)
- Base fee of $200 per day (4-8 hours)
- Food and travel expenses
Shooting will be in Sydney areas throughout June and July (dates TBC but flexible)
You will receive cinematography credits (at a minimum with potential for co-director, editor, creative consultant depending on skill set and overall contribution to the projects) across all publishing platforms as well as at the end of the music video.
The music video will be published to a variety of platforms including; Youtube, VEVO, Tidal, Apple Music, Instagram, Facebook, Twitter and Tik Tok.
Audition / Rehearsal / Production datesJune through July (dates TBC but flexible)
Fixed price of $200 - Paid on day of shoot
Expenses paid - Travel and food expense on days of shoot will be covered by artist's team.
Experience shooting people and B roll. Must provide portfolio/examples of past work.
Anyone, aged 18 and over
- Camera Crew ability: Intermediate
Experience editing music videos. Must provide portfolio/examples of past work.
Anyone, aged 18 and overApply now