The company has recently expanded its offering to children which has been happily received and hugely successful. You will be part of the newly launched juniors team in the business.
The role of the coach is to lead and develop small children's groups, delivering fun, safe and inclusive dance/gymnastic/ninja sessions, adapting your approach to individual needs. You must be eager to learn and driven to succeed, and you want to work as part of a team that gives the very best in customer service.
You may have experience of the following: coach, dancing, performing, coaching, gymnastics coach, gymnastics, teaching, pe teacher.
- Responsible for ensuring that all relevant policies and procedures written in the employee handbook
- Design and deliver fun and safe gymnastics, ninja and/or dance courses, helping all participants reach their potential and learning goals
- Support and contribute in session delivery and structure
- Liaise with parents in a professional and friendly manner and deliver reports of children?s progress
- Work as part of a close knit team, providing guidance and support to all team members
- Identify training needs and development for yourself or the team
- Deliver outstanding customer service at all times.
Paid - £36,000 (up to £60,000 with commission and bonuses)
Expenses paid - Accommodation, Visa + Flight
Dance/Gymnastics/Ninja - Children's Instructor
Female, aged 18 and over
Applications closed 1 December 2021.