Female Actor Wanted For TV Comedy Investment Trailer
We are looking for a woman to play a receptionist in a Doctor's surgery. The comedy series has a plot but is unscripted. We have a clear character profile but are open to an actor bringing their own creative ideas to the table. Applicants will have the freedom to ad lib lines and actions with the other actors.
The role is unpaid, however we will cover transportation costs and will provide refreshments. Actors will be provided with edited material which they are free to use for showreel purposes after the pilot is completed. If the series is commissioned, any actors involved in the development phase will be given notice about casting calls.
Rehearsal / production datesFilming Rehearsal:
Saturday 7th October 3pm to 7pm
Saturday 28th October 3pm to 7pm
The owner of this listing has agreed to abide by the UK National Minimum Wage Act. Find out more
Wendy - Receptionist at a Doctor's Surgery
- Age - 50-65
- Attempts to look a little glamorous, in fact a little dated
Social Status / History:
- Was married briefly, and this cemented her view of men
- No kids
- Highly strung / Controlling
- Easily distracted and easily distracts
- Fussy, pernickety
- Often partly listening whilst thinking about what she'll say next.
- Self absorbed
- Very chatty - and speaks quickly.
- Likes to gossip
Females, aged 50 to 65 from United Kingdom
- Ethnicity: White / Caucasian
- Skin color: White
- Located in Bristol, UK
- Joined September, 2012