Ongoing Voice Over Work For Start Up Video Business - NationWide
What is so exciting about these video packages?
We are looking to target a nation-wide market through multiple industries with the ability to create any video under the sun with our cinematic 4K video library, our award winning editors and international music tracks. This means potential regular income for you, from the comfort of your home.
How much work is it?
Videos will be either 30 or 60 seconds long, so we are estimating at the most 3 pages per project. Our most recent 30s video project required 6 lines of voice over (54 words).
How often will I receive work?
While we are offering no guarantees at this stage, we can say that this could be a lucrative side venture for the right applicants. With this job post we are looking to bring on board a number of different styles of voice over artists to offer our clients variety and spread the work as evenly as possible so no one person gets over loaded with too many projects at once.
What would the workflow be?
This is a prototype, so the workflow will likely change and streamline as we go.
For now the a basic workflow overview:
- Client written script will be sent to you with direction and references for the project.
- The client will be making 1, 2, or 3 videos.
- You will have the option to accept or decline the project based on the deadline / requirements, but must do so within a certain time limit, or the job will be offered to another
- You will record a voice over that is usable as a final draft.
- Client will review the voice over with the finished video product and be granted x1 review included in the price.
- If they have changes another voice over will need to be recorded.
- Any voice overs after that will be charged extra to the client.
(You may be able to use the final video product as part of your show reel... We are still finalising this and this may be on a project by project basis)
What is the pay?
As this is a working prototype business model, your payment may change as we grow. This is the beauty of working with a start up model. Minimal risk for maximum gain. We are currently looking at a business model that would be $50 per video, including one revision for the client. Further client changes would be extra $$ for you. This work will be fairly easy and consistent if this takes off. So consistent pay may increase as time goes on. This will depend on how popular your demo reel is with clients, and how many contracts you can accept per month.
- 18 - 39 years of age
- Excellent English skills (No strong accents. We may do another post for this in the future)
- Must supply a voice over show reel
- Must own all the necessary equipment to record high quality voice over (Quality is essential)
- Must have excellent communication, be open to feedback, and able to deliver to tight deadlines
- Be long-term focused
- Will be given links to our company website
- Must supply x2 voice over application tracks (we will supply the scripts. These will be x2 30second videos, roughly 1 page each)
- The voice over demo reel will be used for demo products for our website. While this portion of the offer is unpaid, it will lead to ongoing work should the candidate be successful.
- Only successful candidates application tracks will be used for the company website.
- Deadline for supplying these will be in the email / message sent to you, but will be tight to test your capability to deliver to a deadline.
- Will be added to our database
- Will be added to our website / promos
- Will be required to sign a contract / talent release
- Will be paid for client based jobs
- May be able to use video projects for their show reels
Rehearsal / production datesShortlisting will start on 19th Jan and applications will close Wednesday 24th. Check your messages/emails regularly as you may be shortlisted and require further action before you are accepted.
$50 per video project
Voice Over Artist
Clear and easy to understand. Good accentuation, pitch and tone in their delivery. No stranger to video marketing for corporate and small business.
Any gender, aged 18 to 39 from Australia
- Acting experience: Previous unpaid speaking roles - Previous paid speaking roles
- Located in Queensland, Australia
- Joined December, 2011