Full Time Male Resident Actor - Events Company HK
Seeking a resident performer/entertainer to join a small events company based in Hong Kong. Our company provides entertainment for birthday parties, events and schools across HK, in addition to in-house seasonal camps.
Preferred actual age range, (not playing age), 21-25 YO.
We are looking for a super bubbly, energetic performer who understands that this is an important job (after all, its a child's birthday that you are making magical!), and really wants to be part of a caring, loving and fun company. We are looking for loyalty, enthusiasm, someone who is good at communication and a willingness to learn. Divas need not apply!
Main Duties: Performing at birthday parties, events and school performances, as required by the company. Teaching Seasonal camps.
- Assist the team with planning for events, including: providing creative input and helping with event and show design.
- Sourcing materials for events: crafts, props, set etc.
- Developing appropriate curriculum for children aged 3-10YO.
- Teaching term time and holiday drama/circus courses (based on the above curriculum).
- Helping to write, create and deliver live shows, including: stage combat, choreography, physical movement and staging.
- Assisting in setting up and packing down for events and shows.
- Other ad hoc duties at the discretion of the Managing Director
- Basic singing and dance skills are a must.
- Clowning and comedy skills are a must.
- Circus and musical skills is a plus.
- Experience performing for and teaching children aged 3-8YO is essential, as well as a natural ability to work with children and teens.
- A clear understanding of what it entails to work full time for an events company.
- A strong work ethic and the ability to work within a small team and independantly (essential).
- Preferential personality traits: a positive attitude, energy, a strong initiative and an ability to work independently and meet any goals that have been set out by the company.
- The ability to be confident and at ease when liaising with clients.
- An understanding of budgeting.
Ideally looking for someone with the ability to take on more responsibility and eventually take on a role within our Singapore branch.
$20,000 HKD per month (around £1943.24 a month, or £23,318.83 a year)
Flights to Hong Kong will be paid / provided. Working days will change week to week. A serviced apartment will be provided for the first month of residence, after which the actor will receive assistance in finding their own accommodation.
Paid : $20,000 HKD Per Month
Various male characters.
Males, aged 21 to 25 from any country
- Acting experience: Previous paid speaking roles
- Located in Hong Kong
- Joined October, 2017